Long Reindeer Sledding, Feeding and Sami Culture
NOK 1590 per person
Enjoy a 30-minute sleigh ride as the reindeer guide you around the valley and along the coast. Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to feed 300 of these magnificent animals before entering the gamme for a hot traditional meal cooked over the fire. Finish the day by gathering around the fire to listen to Sami history, stories and joiking (songs).
Adults: 1,590 NOK | Children (6-12): 895 NOK | Children (under 6): FREE
- Pick up from Radisson Blu Hotel in Tromsø City Centre at 10 am (morning) or 1pm (afternoon) and 25 min drive to Reindeer Camp
- 35 minute Reindeer Sledding
- Feeding of wild Reindeer
- Guests can test lasso throwing (but not on real reindeer)
- Warm drinks inside a warm gamme (Traditional Sami Building).
- Warm lunch of bidos (a traditional Sami soup) with more coffee and cake (vegetarian option possible)
- Storytelling of Sami Culture
- A joik performance (traditional Sami folk song)
- Morning trip Back in Tromsø at around 2pm / Afternoon Trip back in Tromso around 5pm
DepartureRadisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø
IncludedCoffee and snacksGuidingStorytelling and joikTransferWarm lunchWarm overalls and boots (if required)
Not IncludedThree course dinner